Montreal’s Realtech VR  has just released a long awaited updated of it latest iOS game: Brotherhood of Violence 2 – Blood Impact, which is not just a video game, but a whole new gaming experience. Game app features exceptional 3D graphics, thanks to a very high end 3D engine. The game, which is now available on iTunes , also benefits from artificial intelligence (AI), so it is always evolving, learning the users moves, and becoming even more challenging. With stunning cinematic effects, advanced lighting, and detail that is unparalleled, users will feel like they are actually in the game.
Brotherhood of Violence 2 – Blood Impact Features Include:
- High end 3D engine, optimized for iOS7, iPhone 5 and latest iPads.
- Exclusive for iOS : Multiplayer online and over Bluetooth, up to 4 players, iOS 7 game controllers support (two players cooperative), Bladepad, iCade controllers, cloud save games, Airplay, and more.
- Explore 32+ unique environments 
- More than 400 different stylized opponents to defeat!
- Choose from 12 unique fighters or create your own with a deep character editor (features: face, complexion, weight, clothes, accessories and more)
- Evolving fighters AI will keep you entertained
- Play daily challenges: Hitman, Battle Royale and Survival, and play online with Game Center multiplayer.
- High quality character animations with 5 different fighting styles: Boxing, Muey-thai, Feral, Kung-fu and Karate
- Professional acting for voice overs, new stylish effects and improved gameplay and responsiveness
- Available in english, french and russian language.
Brotherhood of Violence 2 – Blood Impact uses an interesting story line, incredible 3D effects, and a great soundtrack and professional in game voices to keep users engaged. Playing the role of a former member of this ruthless band of assassins, users must fight their way through as many as 400 AI enabled opponent and more than 30 environments to rescue a family member who was kidnapped by the Big Boss.
Also limited time offer : 0.99$ for the relaunch until 16th of October 2013.
iTunes has rated this game as 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Brotherhood of Violence 2 – Blood Impact requires iOS 4.3 or later. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Huge pack of credits $4.99
- VIP Pass $3.99
- Medium pack of credits $1.99
- Small pack of credits $0.99
- Big pack of credits $2.99