Ubisoft® has announced the Limited Edition Pack contents of the open world action-adventure game, Watch Dogs™. The Limited Edition Pack will be available on November 19 across retailers in North America for $129.99 for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, at their respective system launches, along with its release on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and Windows® PC. Fans can stay connected to the world of Watch Dogs with the following contents available in the Limited Edition Pack:
- Watch Dogs video game
- 9″ statue of Aiden Pearce prominently showing his deadliest weapon – his smartphone
- Aiden Pearce’s iconic vigilante mask
- Collectible SteelBook™ game case featuring DedSec art
- Official soundtrack with an original score by pioneering composer Brian Reitzell, whose work includes the films The Virgin Suicides, Lost in Translation, and the video game Red Faction: Armageddon. His recent projects – Sofia Coppola’s The Bling Ring and the hit NBC thriller Hannibal – are earning critical acclaim, reaffirming Reitzell’s status as one of the industry’s top composers.
- Deluxe hardcover art book with 80 pages of concept art
In Watch Dogs, players will be immersed in a living, breathing and fully connected recreation of Chicago. Players will assume the role of Aiden Pearce, a new type of vigilante who, with the help of his smartphone, will use his ability to hack into Chicago’s central operating system (ctOS) and control almost every element of the city. Aiden will be able to tap into the city’s omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control systems such as traffic lights or public transportation to stop a chase and more. The city of Chicago is now the ultimate weapon.
Watch Dogs will be available on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One on their respective system launch dates, along with its release on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360, the Wii U™ and Windows PC on November 19th.