Retro City Rampage developer Vblank Entertainment has announced that the big game update released last month for the PC/Steam versions is now on available for PS3™ and PS®Vita. The studio also issued a reminder that there are some incredible deals available for those who have not yet purchased the game. Retro City Rampage is currently available on PC, Steam, PS3™ and PS®Vita for $ 4.99. Plus you can increase your savings if you take advantage of the Cross-Buy Deal, where purchasers get both the PS3™ & PS®Vita versions together for only $4.99.
The PlayStation and PC versions now include:
- “Retro+” Enhanced Graphics Mode – With dynamic shadows.
- “ROM City Rampage” – A hardware accurate playable prototype version.
- “Gallery” (w/MOD Loading on PC) – View character animations, vehicle sprites and palette animations.
- Longer Trial Version (PSN) – Experience more of the open world and slow-paced free roaming RCR has to offer.
- The PC / Steam version now includes a screen “ZOOM” mode – Brought over from the PS Vita version, it allows players to enjoy RCR in a way better suited for Netbooks and smaller screens.
You can get further update details from the RCR blog.