As mobile becomes an increasingly important part of everyday life for Canadians, there is a much greater need for advertisers, publishers and brands to gain Canadian specific insights into those who use mobile. In response to this need, App-Promo, BrandSpark International and Tapped Mobile have partnered to conduct a detailed research study on the mobile habits of three key Canadian personas:
- Mobile Moms-The Hockey Mom
- Digital Dudes-The Digital Dad
- Millennials-The Young and Wireless
The research looks at how these demographics use their devices and which channels are the most effective for reaching them. The study also provides key insights on how these demographics can be accurately targeted by brands and agencies.
“Through the Canadian Mobile Persona study, marketers, brands, publishers and agencies will be able to better understand how mobile is used as a media channel and how to use it as a platform to reach and engage with their target audience(s)” agreed Gary Yentin, CEO of App-Promo, Mark Baltazar, Vice President of BrandSpark International, and Jed Schneiderman, President of Tapped Mobile, the three partners behind this research report.
The complete study is available in a comprehensive report that will be available July 25th, 2013 covering insights for each key segment:
- How these Canadian personas use their mobile devices and why it matters to marketers
- The behavioral and attitudinal differences between smartphone and tablet usage
- The key differences between iOS and Android users that will impact your marketing plan
- The type of apps you should be advertising on to reach your target market
- The role of mobile for shopping along the path to purchase
Insights from this study will be presented at a launch in Toronto on July 25th, 2013 at TIFF Bell Lightbox from 9:30am-11:30am. The event is by invitation only and limited to the to the first 150 participants. More information can be found online at Mobile Personas.