Independent game developer Nine Dots Studio  is pleased to announce their upcoming competitive space combat game, GoD Factory: Wingmen  will be coming to both PC and Mac platforms in 2013. The gorgeous 4vs4 space combat allows players build their ships part by part and fight massive online battles. The game is currently on Kickstarter  and Steam Greenlight  seeking support from the community.
GoD Factory: Wingmen is a multiplayer space combat game in which the player works with a team of up to three other players to destroy the opponent’s Carrier while defending their own. Before entering battle, players have the opportunity to construct and customize their own ships out of an enormous wealth of hulls, weapons, upgrades and components. Players will first have to choose a unique race, each of which focuses on a different play style and boasts a unique visual look. In the game, the players must destroy different key areas of the enemy Carrier to incapacitate it and ultimately destroy it.
The game has already received praise from Total Biscuit at PAX and Kotaku highlighting the striking visual features of the game. GoD Factory successfully received coverage early on to get 10% of the funding in the first 12 hours of their Kickstarter Campaign. The campaign continues to push forward, offering sneak peaks at newly designed ships  and plans for live online multiplayer matches.
Key features of the upcoming title:
- Fully customizable gunships – Each unique ship is fully customizable with different parts that can be swapped in and out for vastly different gameplay.
- Online multiplayer – Play 4v4 online matches with friends and the community.
- Four playable species – Choose the dragon-like quadrupedal Guantri, the levitating robotic-like Chorion, the plant-like Ar Blossom, just to name a few.
- Intense tactical dogfights – Choose the best tactics for taking out each of the six integrity points of the ship, each point having an affect on gameplay.
- Multiple layers of complexity – Battles can be won in a multitude of ways, giving players the ability to create unique tactical offensive and defense strategies within their teams.
- Oculus Rift and joystick enabled – Experience flight simulation like never before.
Fans of the game are encouraged to visit the Steam Greenlight  page and vote to see it available on the distribution platform. For additional information, visit their Website , Facebook  and Twitter .