Corus Entertainment’s W Network  has announced five additional companies who will be sending their bosses to the frontlines on its top rated series Undercover Boss Canada . Popular Canadian brands LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics, Mr. Lube, Freshii, Pizza Nova and Mary Brown’s Famous Chicken & Taters join the ranks of previously announced undercover companies including Wild Wing, Orkin Canada, Clark Builders, Beck Taxi and Bellstar Hotels & Resorts. Produced in association with W Network, Undercover Boss Canada airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
In the series, Canadian CEOs disguise themselves and infiltrate their own unsuspecting workforce. Each episode sees a prominent executive go on an emotional and eye-opening journey from the top office to the ground level, for the betterment of the company, their employees, and themselves.
The second set of companies and executives participating in this block of episodes include:
- LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics airs Thursday, February 21 at 9 p.m. ET/PT – Canada’s own cosmetic deli and ethical beauty retailer, LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics, sends Brandi Halls, Director of Brand Communications, to their frontline to work in disguise in their factories and retail locations.
- Mr. Lube airs Thursday, February 28 at 9 p.m. ET/PT – Mr. Lube has built its reputation on quick oil changes, and as it expands its slate of services, President and CEO Stuart Suls dons a disguise to discover whether or not the staff are keeping up.
- Freshii airs Thursday, March 7 at 9 p.m. ET/PT – Freshii has captured the market in healthier, fresh, fast food. Founder & CEO Matthew Corrin opened his first store in 2005 and now he has 80, around the world. But when he dares to work undercover in his own Canadian franchises (as the youngest CEO to go undercover to-date), he makes surprising discoveries. One worker literally rubs salt in his wounds when he struggles to cut up tomatoes.
- Pizza Nova airs Thursday, March 14 at 9 p.m. ET/PT – President of Pizza Nova, Domenic Primucci, goes undercover as the company prepares to celebrate its 50th birthday. While in disguise in his own stores, Primucci gains a fresh perspective on Pizza Nova – and the possible challenges the company faces by growing their chain of franchises.
- Mary Brown’s Famous Chicken & Taters airs Thursday, March 21 at 9 p.m. ET/PT – Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters is the nation’s biggest homegrown chain of quick-serve chicken restaurants. The Newfoundland-run company has embarked on aggressive expansion to give rivals a run for their money. CEO Greg Roberts becomes a chicken fryer for the week to see if the Company can maintain brand consistency in the process.
The upcoming airdates for previously announced Undercover Boss Canada episodes are as follows:
- Episode 4: Beck Taxi Limited airs Thursday, February 7 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
- Episode 5: Bellstar Hotels & Resorts airs Thursday, February 14 at 9 p.m. ET/PT