Ottawa-based indie mobile games company RocknRolla Games has launched a brand new update of their game Color-Shift. Initially released November 14, 2012, Color-Shift has quickly gained popularity in Apple’s App store, reaching #26 in the Strategy category, and #70 in the Arcade category. Moving forward with Color-Shift RocknRolla Games plans to bring their game to Google’s Android marketplace, Microsoft’s Mobile Game marketplace, and Rim’s App World.
About Color-Shift 2.0
Dodge and collect color nodes in the fast paced dynamic world of Color-Shift. Harness special powers and annihilate all your friends’ scores!
- Discover explosive power ups – each one brings its own unique twist to this action-packed game.
- Time Warp – slow down the pace and just focus on collecting points.
- Invincibility – get out of those tough situations and keep all your lives.
- Color Match – Relax for the next 1.5 seconds because nothing is out to get you.
- Points – sometimes all you need is that little boost.
- NEW – Black Hole – throw everything into a parallel universe (let whoever is on that side to deal with it).
- NEW – Wrecking Ball – hurl your way through any obstacle.
Color-Shift comes complete with a beautiful in-depth tutorial to show you exactly what to do.
What’s New in Version 2.0:
- Added support for iPad and iPad Retina devices.
- Re-calibrated the graphics to make them look awesome on all devices.
- Added 2 new amazing power ups for you to discover.
- Your high score is now stored on game center and on the device. Switch devices and your game center score will follow you!
- General game tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations.
Color-Shift 2.0 is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad devices running iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.