EPX Games has announced that Night Whisper Lane is coming to the Kindle Marketplace for the Kindle and Kindle HD on Monday December 10th 2012. In addition, the mobile horror title has been nominated for best Adventure Game, best Game Soundtrack and best Action Game for iOS over at Best App Ever. Night Whisper Lane is an authentic Survival Horror gaming experience specifically designed for iOS that merges classic “Point and Click” gameplay with a “Turn-Based Battle System” to help you fend off whatever evil awaits you in this seemingly endless labyrinth.
Night Whisper Lane is a new survival horror game that many gamers refer to it as “Resident Evil Meets Final Fantasy.” See how long you can survive before One of the many deadly traps get you, “whatever you touch might be a trap” – can you escape the horrors of Night Whisper Lane and live to see another day.
You find yourself in presence of an old ominous house without the faintest idea of how you got there, yet you feel drawn to it and are compelled to enter. Immediately you look down to your arm and see….Goosebumps. As you reach to find the door you entered blocked, the shivers spread to every toe and finger tip. You will need to trust your instincts, wit and memory to uncover the mystery behind the house and its connection to a mystifying femme fatal. Will you survive long enough to escape from the terror on Night Whisper Lane?
Warning – there are many hidden traps and deadly encounters on your journey that can and will kill your character! Be mindful of what you interact with as you look for items to solve puzzles and unlock doors & passages. Weapons & ammunition are scarce so keep an eye out for them and manage them wisely because fighting empty handed is certain death. Make sure to restore your character’s health by using Bandages and First-Aid kits especially if you have a sneaky suspicion a trap or encounter is lurking around. This concludes the Survival Guide.
- Original Survival Horror Gaming Experience specifically made for iOS
- Multiple Game Endings
- “Point and Click” gameplay featuring an engaging “Turn-Based Battle System”
- Authentic Survival Horror Story, even down to the camp
- Startling 3D rendered rooms and areas with a hint of surreal
- Gruesome booby-traps are hidden, some more deadly than others
- Challenging Enemy/Boss Battles
- Variety of items, weapons, health packs and other secrets to uncover
- Eerie soundtrack
- Auto Game save feature works in the background
- Animated Boss Battles (Added in Version 1.0.1)
- Help / How To Play section in Main Menu (Added in Version 1.02)
- Restore Save File from death from Booby-Trap (Added in Version 1.0.2)
- In Game Map (Added in Version 1.0.2)
- iPad Retina Full support (Added in Version 1.0.4)
New scenarios are coming soon.