Angoss Software Corporation  has announced KnowledgeSEEKER ® and KnowledgeSTUDIO ® Version 8.5, which includes advances across the complete Angoss predictive analytics software suite, as well as the introduction of a new Cloud deployment option. The new features enhance support for R, text analytics classification, credit application scorecards and data analyst productivity.
The new Cloud deployment option extends the power of predictive analytics to a wider community of users wanting to use analytics on-demand for a fixed term, whether for near-term projects or continued use at an affordable monthly cost.
KnowledgeSEEKER and KnowledgeSTUDIO Version 8.5—Feature Highlights:
- R Support – Users gain significantly faster time to insight and action with the ability to both import and export tables directly from R. Data miners and analysts preferring to code in R can now perform visual data discovery and model comparisons with Angoss’ best-in-class Decision Trees and interactive modeling features. The robust scope of capabilities in KnowledgeSEEKER and KnowledgeSTUDIO can be readily applied to R datasets.
- Text Analytics – Users have more options and controls to speed insights gleaned from unstructured data analysis with the addition of classification using Concept Topics, query topics and user defined entities.
- Reject Inference – Lending organizations and credit departments can improve customer acquisition and mitigate risk with the use of 3 methods to infer the behavior of rejected credit applicants when modeling credit scorecards. Methods include Proportional Assignment, Hard Cutoff and Parceling.
- Process Map – Users can visually track and audit their analytical project workflows to aid in project communications and productivity.
- Cumulative Lift and Lift Reports – Visually compare model performance to select profitable target volumes by deciles for simpler, faster comparative analysis.
- Chart Library – By saving and organizing visual charts and graphs in the Chart Library, users can easily edit, share and use saved charts to record the data mining process.
“Predictive analytics is gaining mainstream adoption as companies embrace data-driven decision making for competitive advantage,” said Martin Galligan, President and CEO of Angoss. “Angoss continues to focus its research and development efforts to meet the needs of all analytics users regardless of their analytical environment or level of expertise. R developers are now able to access the power of our best-in-class Decision Trees and Strategy Trees while improving productivity and time to value. The on-demand, Cloud deployment option makes analytics more accessible and affordable to a wider community of analytics users.”