Make-A-Wish Quebec was selected by the Montreal Canadians goaltender, Carey Price and Ubisoft as a proud beneficiary of their charity venture. Last month, the three-time Stanley Cup winner and the renowned interactive entertainment company partnered up and announced that an Assassin’s Creed III-themed hockey mask signed by Price will be auctioned off. The money raised will be donated to Make-A-Wish Quebec and the Foundation invites everyone to place their bid before December 16, 2012.
“It is not every day that such an opportunity presents itself and we feel very honored that Carey Price and Ubisoft chose our Foundation,” said Michelle Sylvestre, CEO of Make-A-Wish Quebec. “This initiative will allow us to grant more wishes to kids with life-threatening medical conditions, bringing them hope, strength and joy.”
Auction Details and Bonuses:
- Carey Price autographed and hand numbered Limited Edition Assassin’s Creed III full size goalie mask.
- Custom designed by Ubisoft Canada and brought to life by world renowned custom mask painter David Gunnarsson of Daveart Designs.
- This auction is for mask #14/31 and will have 100% of its proceeds donated directly to the Make A Wish Foundation.
- This museum quality addition to your collection will come with three matching numbered Letters Of Authenticity from Carey Price, Ubisoft Canada and HockeyHelps.com
- The winner of this auction will be invited to attend a special VIP Meet & Greet Event in Montreal with Carey Price. Date To Be Determined.
- The winner of this auction will be responsible for all travel expenses both to and from the VIP Meet & Greet Event in Montreal.