FIFA Soccer 13  from EA Sports  delivers the largest and deepest set of game-changing features in the history of the franchise. Five innovations revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. The result is a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, delivering freedom and creativity in attack. FIFA Soccer 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer with an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact.
The Wii U’s enhanced touch screen enables you to shoot, pass and manage your team more easily than ever before, making this one of the most accessible FIFA console games ever made. Use the Lift and Look feature to see the game from the player’s perspective on the field, perfect your shooting with the Shake and Shoot feature and switch players effortlessly with the Tap and Tackle feature. The Wii U’s enhanced touch screen enables you to shoot, pass and manage your team more easily than ever before, all while allowing you to go online and interact with friends during the game.
- Accessible gameplay with features optimized for the Wii U:
- Lift and Look: Simply lift the GamePad and look through the screen to aim the ball, put the perfect curve on the shot and let fly. Look to see which teammates are positioned for more dangerous opportunities.
- Shake and Shoot: Shake the GamePad to activate the shooting zone, touch the screen to pick a spot precisely on goal and fire away.
- Tap and Tackle: Use the touch screen to mark or tackle and opponents simply by tapping on the attacking player and watching your closest defender mark or tackle him.
- Precision Passing: Make decisive passes with precision and confidence utilizing the touch screen.
- Play your way: Run onto the pitch and join the game, spend more time managing from behind the scenes or do a bit of both. When managing, the GamePad lets you change every facet of a team’s tactics and even set man markers all without interrupting the game. You can even manage up to four others in co-op—available in Exhibition Match, Tournaments and Career Mode.
- Make it social: Interact with friends while playing the game by using the “Friends” tab. See who’s online and message with them quickly and easily via touch screen. You can also compete in ranked online seasonal play with promotions and regulations. Higher divisions mean better competition.