EPX Games has released a new trailer for Night Whisper Lane titled the Night Whisper Lane Version 1.0.2 Feature Trailer, which showcases the three major features added in version 1.0.2 The restore from game save after death from a booby-trap was one of the top five requested features that fans and customers wanted. Many customers voiced the fact that they didn’t want to start from the beginning of the game prior to death from booby-traps.
Another one of the top five requested feature was an In-Game map to help players get around the house. The last feature in this update was for a How To Play guide, which was added into the main menu. As with most updates, the team has also fixed various bugs and glitches and sound problems.
Night Whisper Lane is the 1st authentic Survival Horror gaming experience specifically designed for iOS that merges classic “Point and Click” gameplay with a “Turn-Based Battle System” to help you fend off whatever evil awaits you in this seemingly endless labyrinth.
You find yourself in presence of an old ominous house without the faintest idea of how you got there, yet you feel drawn to it and are compelled to enter. Immediately you look down to your arm and see….Goosebumps. As you reach to find the door you entered blocked, the shivers spread to every toe and finger tip.
You will need to trust your instincts, wit and memory to uncover the mystery behind the house and its connection to a mystifying femme fatal. Will you survive long enough to escape from the terror on Night Whisper Lane?
DANGER: There are many hidden traps and deadly encounters on your journey that can and will kill your character! Be mindful of what you interact with as you look for items to solve puzzles and unlock doors & passages.
Weapons & ammunition are scarce so keep an eye out for them and manage them wisely because fighting empty handed is certain death.
Make sure to restore your character’s health by using Bandages and First-Aid kits especially if you have a sneaky suspicion a trap or encounter is lurking around. This concludes the Survival Guide.
- Original Survival Horror Gaming Experience specifically made for iOS
- Multiple Game Endings
- “Point and Click” gameplay featuring an engaging “Turn-Based Battle System”
- Authentic Survival Horror Story, even down to the camp
- Startling 3D rendered rooms and areas with a hint of surreal
- Gruesome booby-traps are hidden, some more deadly than others
- Challenging Enemy/Boss Battles
- Variety of items, weapons, health packs and other secrets to uncover
- Eerie soundtrack
- Auto Game save feature works in the background
- Animated Boss Battles (Added in Version 1.0.1)
- Help / How To Play section in Main Menu (Added in Version 1.02)
- Restore Save File from death from Booby-Trap (Added in Version 1.0.2)
- In Game Map (Added in Version 1.0.2)
Supported Devices Tested:
- iPhone 3GS (iOS 5.1.1)
- iPhone 4/4S with Retina supported
- iPhone 5 / iPod Touch 5th Gen. with Full screen Retina supported
- iPad 2 /3 Support
- iPod touch 4G +
- iPad Retina Full support
- Scenario 2
- Scenario 3
- Scenario 4
Night Whisper Lane includes Scenario 1; A New Scenario will be released every 2-3 months. All Scenarios will be free.