Ubisoft® has announced that Marvel Avengers ™: Battle for Earth, a video game based on the popular Super Heroes and Villains from the Marvel Universe, is now available in the UK on the Microsoft Kinect™ for Xbox 360®. The game will also be released on Nintendo’s Wii U™ system during the Wii U™ launch window.
Developed by Ubisoft Quebec, Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth is the ultimate super hero brawler set in authentic comic book-style art environments based on the iconic Secret Invasion storyline. Battle for Earth provides endless entertainment through a variety of gameplay modes including co-op, campaign, arcade, challenges, versus and tournament.
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth features 20 different characters that fans will enjoy embodying, including Avengers such as Captain America, The Hulk, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Loki and Iron Man plus other fan-favourite Super Heroes and Super Villains from the Marvel Universe.
- Embody iconic Marvel super heroes and villains: Choose from 20 classic Marvel characters, each equipped with four unique superpowers.
- Use motion to fight as a super hero: Trigger super attacks with your movements.
- Experience a wide variety of game modes: Co-op, Campaign, Arcade, Challenges, Versus, and Tournament.
- Tons of bonuses to unlock: As you work your way through the battles, you’ll unlock unique outfits and collector cards.
- Battle with an enhanced fighting system: Use Super Attacks, Velocity Boost, Breaker, or Frenzy to beat your opponents.
- Eye-catching comic book style: Inspired by iconic comic artwork based on the Secret Invasion storyline.