Mathable ®, the acclaimed game of logic, strategy and fun from Montreal’s Wooky Entertainment , is growing exponentially. The recognized and incredible Mathable lineup  expands its offerings with the all-new exciting Mathable®game APP for IPad .
“Mathable® – the cross-number game, is a great way to simply have fun,” said Christina Sklavenitis, Vice President of Marketing for Wooky Entertainment. “We’ve adapted this fabulous homegrown game for various platforms to provide everyone with new, fresh and innovative options for a variety of game play. Including our first Mathable APP for IPad, currently available.”
Mathable the cross-number game, challenges players to use basic equations to score points by placing numbered tiles on a board grid. The new Mathable line-up includes various versions with additional ways to play. Among the options are Mathable Dominos, which uses domino tiles, and Mathable Quattro, which provides cards for game play. Mathable Game Book and Mathable Jr., which for the first time lets children as young as 5 “get into the game” and have fun!
From the new game APP for iPad to the travel-handy Game Book and Junior version for kids, Wooky Entertainment’s 2012 Mathable range will score high marks with everyone:
- Mathable® for iPad (iPhone, Facebook coming soon) – Based on the original board game introduced in 1987, the new MathableAPP game enables you to play against a computer in Single mode and against up to three friends in many of the game’s Multi Player options.
- The APP features easy-to-follow tutorials:Mathable®Classic – The Cross-number game and the perfect challenge, this game is designed for two to four players and features simple rules. Contents include the game board; four tile racks and 106 tiles. Ages 9+
- two levels of difficulty that are perfect for novice as well as pro players
- three timer options for increased challenge
- a useful “Best Moves” button that allows players to ask for the computer’s help when they need it most
- Mathable® Game Book – Inspired by Mathable Classic, Mathable Domino and Mathable Quattro, the take-anywhere Game Book offers more than 120 easy to challenging math puzzles for hours of play. The Game Book features five different ways to play – Maestro, Solo, Chrono, Domino and Quattro. Ages 9+
- Mathable® Junior – Designed specifically for younger players, this new version provides a great introduction to Mathable with two different ways to play and features a reversible game board. Ages 5-9
- The iPad version available this month is priced for a limited time only at $1.99
- iPhone and Facebook versions coming soon