Step aside ghouls, ghosts and phantasms, the Pumpkins are afoot! All dressed in their spookiest finery, extravagant, exotic and flamboyant, the Pumpkins make their way to the Haunted Halloween Ball , where Toon Boom  is hosting its annual Halloween Animation Contest . Using a free copy of Flip Boom Doodle , dress up your eeriest Pumpkin in its creepiest clothes and make it dance at the macabre Haunted Halloween Ball. Animators of all skill levels and ages are invited to create their own dancing Pumpkin! Winners will receive an iPad or a copy of Toon Boom Studio. Contest closes on October 31st, voting begins on November 1st and winners will be announced on November 6th.
- The Grand Prize Winner – Chosen by Toon Boom Animation , the Grand Prize Winner of the contest with the funniest and most extravagant images in the animation will receive an iPad.
- The Popular Vote Prize Winner – The Popular Vote Prize Winner will receive a full copy of Toon Boom Studio  animation software.
Create your own original animation using Flip Boom Doodle and submit it to the Pumpkin Extravaganza Contest. To participate in Pumpkin Extravaganza Contest, just follow these steps:
- Enter the competition – Submission and Registration period is October 15, 2012 – October 31, 2012.
- Download the software  (If you already have Flip Boom Doodle, you can use the version you have)
- Create your animation.
- Submit the animation by following these steps exactly:
- In Flip Boom Doodle Save the animation file in QuickTime format on your computer. Note: Do Not Use The Publish To YouTube Or Facebook Button.
- Return to the Pumpkin Extravaganza Contest Page.
- Upload the video you saved in QuickTime format on your computer.
Please see the Official Contest Rules  for complete information.