DrinkBox Studios has released Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack on Steam for PC. Having launched earlier this year on the PlayStation®Vita to critical acclaim, Mutant Blobs Attack has now hit Steam with new features and custom content. In celebration, to sweeten the deal, DrinkBox Studios has opted to put Mutant Blobs Attack on sale for only $7.19 during its first week on Steam, 10% off its normal price! That’s one heck of a lot of blob for your gaming buck.
The Steam for PC version of Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack features:
- Support for Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Saves and Steam Leaderboards
- Updated mini-game bonus levels crafted specifically for PC
- Support for Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows and/or Keyboard-and-mouse controls
- New ultra-glorious high resolution art
- A wide range of environments: everything from a frat house to a metropolis
- Growth throughout levels that provides players with a constantly changing perspective on the in-game world
- Challenging puzzles mixed into the mayhem
- New hidden references and bad jokes
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is rated E10+ by the ESRB for Alcohol Reference and Fantasy Violence.
Are you headed to PAX Prime in Seattle this August 31 – September 2, 2012? The gang from DrinkBox Studios will be there, and will have both Mutant Blobs Attack and a new build of their upcoming lucha libre-themed, Metroid-vania 2D platformer, Guacamelee! at their booth. If you happen to be attending, be sure to contact us to set up an appointment to get hands-on time with Mutant Blobs Attack or Guacamelee!, and to have a chat with the gang from DrinkBox. They have some crazy antics planned for the show that you won’t want to miss out on