OneDesk Inc., provider of the world’s first all-in-one customer-centric solution for innovators, engineers, marketers, support, and product managers, is pleased to announce the addition of a new navigational tool: The On-Ramp. OneDesk bridges the gap between product teams and breaks down the silos that stifle productivity. It unifies employees, business partners and customers to facilitate collaboration and create products and services that meet market’s needs, fast.
OneDesk currently integrates several core applications including:
- Customer Feedback
- Idea/Innovation management
- Help Desk
- Requirements Management
- Project Management
- Road mapping
- Issue/Defect Tracking
OneDesk provides many powerful features and applications. With a wide range of detailed functionality, it can be hard to know where to start. This unified product suite offers collaborative tools that support the unique requirements of different stakeholders within the organization, says Derek Gold, Vice President of Product Marketing. “Our simple on-ramp now drives users straight to the features they require, based on their responsibilities within the product team.”
Identify and determine your path of action:
- Engage with your customers and leverage their insights to create better aligned products and services.
- Provide exceptional customer service, in a responsive and timely manner.
- Create and analyze product requirements based on real-world data.
- Stay on top of projects, tasks and issues to deliver products on time and within budget.
- Visually display and map out product releases.