PC Gamers in North America and Europe can now play Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City featuring NVIDIA 3D Vision support and stunning high resolution visual effects as they experience the hell that is Raccoon City in even more graphic detail on their Windows computers.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City for the PC includes all the same features as the console version including the ability to compete in an eight player online team versus battle and four player campaign mode. Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City is developed by Slant Six Games and rated M for Mature by the ESRB.
Capcom will support the release of Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City with a DLC offering that expands gamers’ experience of the events unfolding in Raccoon City. Arriving shortly after launch will be a US Spec Ops Mission, available for consumers to download at no charge. Experience the horrors of Raccoon City through the eyes of the good guys as you are deployed to the city to obtain evidence of Umbrella’s involvement in the outbreak.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 Ghz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
Recommended System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better, AMD Phenom™II X4 3 Ghz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 or better (Under NVIDIA program, not recommending ATI, but the equivalent card would be Radeon HD 6950)
- Internet connection required for game activation