The Canadian Innovation Exchange  (CIX) is working with the Government of Canada, though its Canadian Trade Commissioner Service Office  in San Francisco-Silicon Valley, to announce a prestigious development opportunity for Canadian companies working in Information and Communication Technology and Digital Media.
The Consulate-operated Canadian Technology Accelerator  will provide Canadian companies the opportunity to work rent-free for three months in a fully serviced development space at either RocketSpace in San Francisco or the Plug and Play Tech Center (PnP) in Sunnyvale, CA – located in the heart of Silicon Valley. Successful companies will work alongside over 250 tech startups from over 20 countries.
Enter by April 27  for your chance at:
• Office space amongst inspired and like-minded global entrepreneurs
• Introductions to experienced mentors and advisors
• Access to industry leaders and talents
• Networking events with partners and investors
• Additional support from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Want to find out if your company is eligible for this exciting opportunity? Check out the competition rules, as well as information on how to apply here.