Quebec-based enterprise software development firm Devolutions has announced the launch of Password Vault Manager 2.0, a product which enables remote users to keep passwords, credit card numbers, bank account information, serial numbers, alarm codes and other critical data safe and sound in Devolutions’ secure database.
With Password Vault Manager 2.0, users no longer have remember passwords and worry about their sensitive information being exposed. Plus, it’s an ideal team password manager for companies and groups who want to ensure that team members access only what they need to know – and nothing that they don’t.
Password Vault Manager 2.0 features a number of improvements and enhancements over the initial release, including:
- A new secure note entry type to better organize sensitive information
- A new password agent wizard to import passwords from other applications
- A new export options to integrate with other applications (Csv, XML, encrypted Html)
- Additional security features, including Yubico support
- An improved password generator with pattern support
- An Internet Explorer auto-form filler extension
- An integrated image bank
- General UI improvements and enhancements, including new wizards, French translation and more
“On behalf of the entire Devolutions team, I would like to thank all of our customers across the world, because it was their invaluable feedback and input that led to the improvements we’ve made here in version 2.0 of Password Vault Manager,” commented Devolutions’ CEO and founder David Hervieux. “Listening to our customers is critically important to us. We’re fortunate to have a remarkably intelligent, energized and helpful community that is as dedicated as we are to developing extraordinary enterprise software solutions.”
A 30 day trial of Password Vault Manager 2.0. Users who wish to continue using the software after the trial period can choose to download the free Standard edition, or upgrade to the fee-based Professional edition.