Alberta’s Itzy Interactive  has released its debut game, Itzy 3D , to the mobile gaming community. Available now on Android Market, the casual title will also be coming to iTunes for mobile iOS devices. The hero of this game is a little spider named Itzy, and it is his mission to save Earth from alien fireflies whose meteor home crash landed on our planet.Players must assist little Itzy as he attempts to cover as much of his world with webs as possible while avoiding enemies and munching on all the alien fireflies he can handle. Itzy’s journey will take him from his forest home to neighbouring farms, into a bustling city and even beyond.
The object of the game is to cover enough of the level in webbing to fill the green web in the top right corner of the screen.
- Catch alien fireflies and refill your web meter in the lower, left corner of the screen. If this runs out you won’t be able to spin a web.
- TAP anywhere on the screen to move Itzy to that point.
- SWIPE Itzy to start building a web. Stretch the web and TAP Itzy to anchor the web point, spinning your web around to the initial anchor point to complete your web. Be careful to not overlap your webs.
- Watch out for bad guys! Itzy will glow red when he’s spotted by one of the level’s enemies. Double TAP anywhere to hide until the enemies pass.
- Big fireflies, while delicious, will ruin your webs if they’re stuck for too long. When a big firefly is caught in your web, an arrow will appear, pointing towards the offending fly. Eat them quick.
- Web not turning out like you wanted? Swipe your finger through the web closest to Itzy to break that web.
Big fireflies, while already delicious, will temporarily imbue Itzy with time-limited special abilities:
- Knockout: Take the fight to those pesky wasps with the Knock Out ability
- Stretch: Double how far you can stretch your web strands, resulting in huge webs
- Score x2: All points collected are worth double
- Freeze: Freeze enemies in place while you have the run of the level
- Speed: In the words of the developers, Andale! Andale! Iepa! Iepa!
You can try the first four levels  of Itzy 3D in your web browser using Unity Web Player. Itzy 3D is available now on the Android Marketplace as a free download, is rated E for Everyone and is compatible with Android devices running 2.2 and up.