Embraceware Software  has announced the release of Shuttle Scuttle 1.0  for Mac in the Mac App Store  for just $1.99. If you prefer mobile gaming, Shuttle Scuttle is also available for iOS devices on the iTunes App store  for the holiday sale price of just 99 cents USD (regular price is $1.99).
Shuttle Scuttle is a fast-paced, retro-style shooter game with a mission. It’s the year 2285 and all is peaceful since the forming of the USSA (United Sol System Alliance). That is until Neptune station reports of unidentified spacecraft approaching. A hostile force is making its way through the sol system towards earth. Armed shuttles for asteroid destruction are the only defense crafts available. Seek out and intercept this hostile force before Earth becomes a target!
* 8-bit artwork reminiscent of the NES
* 14 tracks of original chiptune music
* 32 levels with 8 epic boss battles
* Astronauts to rescue
* Dozens of unique enemies
* Earn up to 3 stars on each level
* Shield and fuel power-ups
* Full screen mode
* Right and left handed keyboard controls