Montreal digital publisher Strategy First Inc has announced that FLATOUT 3: CHAOS & DESTRUCTION™, developed by Netherlands-based Team 6 Studios, is now ready for Pre-Order on Steam The destructive and high-octane game is fully integrated with Steam Works, and the Razer Hydra Controller powered by the revolutionary Sixense Motion tracking technology.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction builds on the success of the award winning FlatOut franchise and takes the franchise to a new level in terms of content, physics and for the first time extensive multiplayer capabilities. The new physics engine will deliver over 20,000 fully destructible objects on every track. Realistic damage models crushing all 47 different vehicles as they race and crash against one another at high speeds. Additionally the game is fully integrated with the new Razer Hydra controller powered by the revolutionary Sixense motion tracking technology.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is the sequel to IGN’s 2006 racing game of the year FlatOut 2. In the tradition of the franchise FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction will include the ever-popular Rag doll party games while at the same time introducing innovative game modes.
“FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction will provide the millions of fans of the franchise wide ranging game modes, extensive content, new vehicles and much more. We have more than doubled the amount of game play hours from previous installments and for the first time offer a fully integrated motion controller powered by Sixense which will complement SteamWorks. The game has received enthusiastic feedback from the FlatOut fanbase who were extremely involved in its development. We are confident that this sequel will surpass the already high expectations of our loyal fans,” commented Strategy First Director Emanuel Wall.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is a Steamworks title that offers over 30 steam achievements featured through out all 9 different game modes. Some achievements involve maximum scores, fastest times, fastest speeds, and win/loss record to name a few.
- Physics Engine capable of delivering over 20,000 fully destructible objects on every track
- 47 vehicles with everything from muscle cars, monster trucks, tanks, bulldozers and more
- 9 game modes plus challenge mode that incorporates all game modes into one with 50 events
- 10 racing environments with 62 different race tracks
- 3 stunt mode environments with 12 stunt tracks
- 9 Destruction Derby Battle environments
- All new Monster Truck, Nightshift, Off Road, and Speed modes
- 8 multiplayer modes with support for up to 16 players
- Force Feedback support for racing wheels
- Larger Destruction Derbies with 24 players
- Complete Chaos in Off-Road Mode
- Complete Destruction in All new Monster Truck Mode
- Head to Head in nightmarish, thunderous, rainy, fog weather in Night Shift Mode
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is available for $29.99 upon launch. Pre-Order is available with a 10% incentive. Also available is the FlatOut Complete Package which will feature FlatOut, FlatOut 2, FlatOut Ultimate Carnage and the all new FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction for only $39.99. Pre-Order is available with a 10% incentive.
All offers are available at http://store.steampowered.com/app/201510