Vancouver’s Cage of Monkeys has announced that their first game, Quadra, is now available exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch. Quadra is an addictive, fast paced Action-Puzzle game that anyone can pick up and play, and enjoy. Your goal is to remove blocks from a grid by forming 2×2 patterns of the same color. The more blocks you chain together the higher your score.
The objective is simple in Quadra, earn the highest score possible by matching colored blocks before the pile reaches the top of the grid. The more blocks you match, the higher your score climbs. Bombs and different Power-Ups have been added to change the strategy. With 3 modes and an increasing difficulty level for each mode, there’s always a chance to achieve a higher score.
Quadra has a simple gameplay mechanic that hooks users quickly, becoming more difficult and challenging as they progress through the game. With 30 achievements and Game Center Leaderboard integration, see how you rank against your friends.
– Challenge yourself with 9 different ways to achieve the highest score
– Choose between 3 difficulty levels. Each level increases your chance for a higher score
– Special Power-Ups unlocked as you play through the modes. Each Power-Up has a unique feel
– Earn high scores using a bonus multiplier and multiple chains
– Randomized Grid – Just when you feel you’ve mastered Quadra, start a game with a randomized grid. Try the Suicide Grid, if you dare
– Game Center Leaderboards – See how you compare to your friends
– Game Achievements – 30 different achievements to earn, that will increase your chain bonus multiplier
– iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
– Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
– 8.5 MB
Quadra 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.