Canadianspecialevents.com will host their annual highly anticipated events and meetings expo this November 2nd and 3rd in Vancouver. The event conference will follow a new and exciting format this year, featuring world-class speakers, inspiring industry ‘think tanks’, entertainment experiences, and key networking opportunities. Registration for this event is now open.
Among the speakers presenting will be six world-class industry leaders including:
- Hillary Harris, the visionary behind the star-studded events on the Warner Bros. Studios lot
- David Merrell, Hollywood event producer to the stars
- Richard Lowy, legendary award-winning Vancouver event producer
- Ken Kristoffersen, two time winner of Canadian Event Producer of the Year
- Roy Osing, CEO of Brilliance for Business and author of the book ‘Be Different or Be Dead’
- Amanda Shamshudeen, one of Toronto’s leading event and festival producers
The event is known as a ‘must attend’ for anyone in the events industry, including meeting and event planners, trade show managers, caterers, hoteliers, suppliers, and anyone planning an event of any kind from festivals to fundraisers. “The conference and trade show offers a unique platform for focused networking,” explains Stacy Wyatt, Managing Editor of canadianspecialevents.com magazine. “Those that attend the event walk away with the tools, the contacts, and the information they require to ensure event success.”
The details of the conference and trade show are below.
CSEME WEST 2011
Date: November 2 – 3, 2011
Venue: Two Locations: Jewel Ballroom located on the 4th Floor, 1495 W. 8th Avenue (November 2nd) and
Rocky Mountaineer Station located at 1755 Cottrell Street at Terminal Avenue (November 3rd)
November 2nd Conference at Jewel Ballroom followed by Networking Party
November 3rd Trade Show with speakers, entertainment and BC Event Awards Reception –Rocky Mountaineer Station, Vancouver, BC