In celebration of the release of their new game titled Big Sticky  on July 26th, Big Bad Brush  has deemed that its other smash hits, Big Bad Flower, Kung Fu Master and Kung Fu Santa will be free for one week, so be sure to take advantage of this rare event and download these popular titles.
Another Big Bad event that you won’t want to miss is the epic release of Big Sticky in the iTunes App Store. Featuring a purple frog prince whose bravery and heroism shines in this epic tale of love. With simple intuitive controls combined with an original gameplay experience, Sticky can propel its tongue out with only a tap to stick to objects above and swing across the screen. Using this swinging action, Sticky must get to the castle door to save the princess hidden within each level. With a total of 51 platformer puzzle levels, there’s always new obstacles and challenges to overcome. Big Sticky, will officially be available on the app store on July 26, 2011 for the iPhone, iPod and iPad, and it will be sure to enchant gamers of all ages!
– Simple intuitive controls with an original gameplay experience
– Using your spider tongue, tap to stick and swing your way through the challenges
– 51 Platform puzzle levels to overcome
– 5 Beautifully illustrated worlds to explore
– Many out of this world princesses to save within each level
– Collect roses and earn gold trophies
– Many obstacles such as fireballs, moving walls, switches and more
– Available on iPhone, iPod and iPad and requires iOS 4.2 or higher