Battles unfold on three-dimensional maps where you, a small point of light, must build structures to extract energy from the threads that make up the world. Energy can be spent on new structures, each with their own unique abilities. The enemy AI builds while you build and reacts to your play-style. This results in challenging battles that require strategic insight and quick thinking.
As a small point of light, you travel along a sprawling three-dimensional map, building new structures as you fly around each level. The game emphasizes positioning and timing rather than micro-management, and there are many options open to you at all times. Your objective is to destroy the enemy’s structures before they destroy yours.
- Unlimited number of procedurally generated levels
- Skirmish mode with multiple difficulties
- Online 1 vs 1 multiplayer and LAN play
- Fully 3D maps where attacks can come from any angle
- Ambient electronic soundtrack and abstract visuals which create an atmospheric, relaxing experience
- Simple RTS gameplay that emphasizes positioning and timing rather than micro-management
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 1.5GHz CPU
- Memory – 256MB available RAM
- Hard Disk – 200MB available disk space (Additional 200MB for .NET Framework 3.5 if it is not already installed)
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 2.0 Support and 256MB VRAM (NVidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon x1600 or better recommended)