Adconion Media Group has announced the new j-Series, the complete suite of in-banner video advertising products from its Joost Video Network. Each of the eight j-Series products provide a powerful tool for all advertisers and brand marketers looking to capitalize their online video campaigns in effective, innovative and intuitive ways.
With online video viewership and overall ad spending on the rise, Adconion is committed to delivering world class results for advertisers and marketers by offering world class video solutions with the j-Series. In Canada alone, online advertising continued to grow throughout the recession even though it slowed from 29% in 2008 to 14% in 2009, as estimated by the Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada. However, in their most recent October 2010 report, eMarketer expects growth to rebound and peak at 19.8% in 2012. Thus, armed with the new j-Series products, Adconion can help advertisers and marketers achieve the best ROI on their initiatives in this growing market.
The j-Series will serve video ads on Adconion’s Joost Video Network of over 2,000 premium publishers in more than 70 markets worldwide. Coupled with Adconion’s unparalleled global sales force, account management and media teams as well as Adconion’s regional video specialists, j-Series is the “must buy” video ad offering for the upcoming heavy holiday shopping season.
New j-Series Products Include:
* Allows geo-location display directly into the video ad unit
* Map locator connects to Google Maps for easy retail locator and directions
* Drive offline traffic with online traffic
* Allows multiple products to be displayed and purchased directly from within the video ad unit
* Increase time spent as viewers browse the carousel
* Unique coupon code display at the end of the video allows tracking ability of viewers who responded to the offer
* Give viewers an incentive to complete the purchase transaction started from the video ad unit
* Offers various methods to share and “social media-ize” video content with others
* Opportunity to make the video content go viral on the Internet
* Able to put games directly into the expanded banner so that viewers can play without ever leaving the ad
* Increases interactivity, engagement and brand awareness with the campaign
* Allows polling capabilities directly within the expanded video as unit
* Provides immediate poll results to viewers which increases engagement and brand awareness
* Able to view multiple videos all within one expanded video ad unit
* Allows viewers to consume more content, and thus increase brand awareness from just one expansion
* Allows a combination of any six functionalities listed above within the expanded video ad unit