Interactive entertainment company Ludia and FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME) have announced that Press Your Luck HD for iPad is now available for $4.99 in the App Store. The game brings an unparalleled Press Your Luck experience to iPad owners, enhanced with stunning new HD graphics and incorporating Multi-Touch game play.
In Press Your Luck HD, players assume the role of one of the three contestants competing to win by answering a series of trivia questions correctly, to earn “spins” on the Big Board of cash and prizes. Whichever player ends the game with the highest earnings wins, while successfully avoiding the dreaded ‘Whammy’ or risking the loss of all winnings.
“Ludia is thrilled to expand our iPad offering on the App Store with another classic game show in HD, starring the famously mischievous Whammy character,” said Alex Thabet, Founder and CEO of Ludia Inc. “Press Your Luck HD brings all the humor and family entertainment of the TV show straight to the screens of iPad owners across North America.”
Press Your Luck HD features:
* Two game modes: single player and multiplayer.
* Hundreds of trivia questions and game play punctuated by dozens of hilarious ‘Whammy’ animations.
* Authentic graphics, stages, Big Board, and other game elements combined with familiar music and sound effects to create a true-to-show game experience.
* Customizable 3D player avatars: choose hairstyles, clothing, accessories and more.
* Unlock bonus items as a reward for progress in the game.
“We are pleased that the millions of Press Your Luck television game show fans will now be able to enjoy their very own Press Your Luck HD game experience, thanks to thrilling devices like the iPad,” added Olivier Delfosse, Director of Interactive for program licensor FME. “