Vancouver – BCTIA has announced that they will be holding a Members’ Reception on July 21 from 4 – 7pm. Tickets are $50.00, this event is open to BCTIA members only. The BCTIA Member Reception…On the Water is your opportunity to develop new business relationships in a relaxed and casual atmosphere. Join us for some west-coast style networking while enjoying the beautiful view of Vancouver’s harbour and Stanley Park from the water. Mix and mingle with fellow BCTIA members while enjoying delicious appetizers.
On July 22, BCTIA will be hosting a Business Survival Strategies Webinar. The topic will be Proven Techniques to Grow Your Business, with speaker Dr. Jim Sellner PhD., DipC. Cost is $69.00 for members and $89.00 for non-members.
In This Webinar You Will Learn How To:
• Get clear on the employer/employee “Deal”
• Use the 6-steps to creating self-reliant achievers.
• Tell the difference between leadership and management and why you must absolutely know this.
• Stop delegating to the wrong people and start managing the right people.
• Tell the difference between a Competence issue and a Motivational problem.
• Use the right leader style with the right people at the right time.
• Negotiate for increasing performance so you can do more with less.
What You Will Get:
• An easy to follow leader roadmap to the land of high performance.
• Feedback on your most effective and least effective leader styles.
• Keys to getting people motivated.
• How to make sure people have the right skills to do the job.
• Ways to get people to do more, with less effort from you.
Time: 2:00PM(Eastern) / 1:00PM(Central) /12:00PM(Mountain) /11:00AM(Pacific)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes