Montreal – Meridian4 and Frogames have been hard at work tweaking Penguins Arena, their action-packed, non-stop battle for survival – FPS (First Penguin Shooter) and have fixed a few things and added others.
The update to Penguins Arena: Sedna’s World has been released and is available through normal digital distribution channels. The specific changes include:
• Added “Custom maps” game mode, which allow players to play maps created with PAME (Penguins Arena Map Editor)
• Added 4 new custom maps created by fans (Thanks!)
• Fixed case of penguins falling into the water but are still alive (The ‘Tread Water’ bug)
• Fixed some achievements not being able to be unlocked
• Fixed crash when a player tries to join a full server
• Fixed not being able to bind the ‘E’ key
About Penguins Arena
It all begins when a penguin legend comes to life in the form of Sedna, the ancient Penguin Goddess. Global warming, pollution… Penguin tribes are endangered. Sedna utters them that there is room for but one tribe. And so the purging begins.
Penguins Arena is a thrilling and innovative First Penguin Shooter with very short rounds and where the magic of reincarnation, combined with the supernatural ability to return to the game as a ghost, ensures that your character has every chance to change your tribe’s fate.
Save the Penguins, Save the Planet!
• 5 different weapons and bonuses
• Up to 4 different penguins tribes
• 15 different Icebergs battlefields
• Cute and colored cartoon graphics
• Fight the good fight and earn achievements
• Short rounds and furious, intense gameplay
• Player interaction, even after death
• Reincarnation system
• Multiplayer game (LAN or Internet)